Consolidated Youth and Engaging Men Program
Welcome to the Consolidated Youth and Engaging Men (CYEM) Portal! This portal serves as a resource hub for current CYEM grantees. Log in to find upcoming training opportunities and events, webinars, grant delivery information, archived newsletters, and more. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com.
The Consolidated Youth and Engaging Men and Boys Grant creates a unique opportunity for communities to increase collaboration among nonprofit victim service providers; violence prevention programs; children (0-10), youth (11-18), young adult (19-24), and men serving organizations in ending domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking, the four crimes listed in the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA).
This grant is divided into four purpose areas:
- Services and Training to Address Children Exposed to the VAWA crimes.
- Creating Safer Communities for Youth: Prevention, Intervention, Treatment, and Response Services for Youth Impacted by the VAWA crimes.
- Providing School-Based Services: Prevention, Intervention, and Response to the VAWA crimes.
- Engaging Men and Boys as Allies in the Prevention of Violence Against Women and Girls
CYEM grantees are supported by the OVW Training and Technical Assistance Initiative (TA Initiative) led by Alliance of Local Service Organizations (ALSO) and Men Can Stop Rape (MCSR). The primary purpose of the TA Initiative is to provide direct technical assistance to existing and potential grantees and sub-grantees to enhance their efforts successfully implementing projects supported by OVW grant funds. The TA Initiative is designed to strengthen and build the capacity of civil and criminal justice system professionals and victim service providers across the nation to respond effectively to VAWA, and foster partnerships among organizations that have not traditionally worked together to address these crimes.
The CYEM Program offers training and consultation through:
- National training institutes
- Regional trainings
- Learning collaboratives
- Peer-to-peer education and networking
- Virtual meetings and webinars
- Weekly resources
- Individualized technical assistance